微信扫码关注“小狗文献”

即刻体验更多权益

文献多,下载快,翻译准

首页 > 医学词汇大全 > autoimmune ovarian disease (AOD)
autoimmune ovarian disease (AOD)

免疫

关键词免疫 疾病 自身免疫性卵巢疾病

词汇介绍

拓展阅读

解析

autoimmune 英  /ˌɔːtəʊɪˈmjuːn/  美  /ˌɔːtoʊɪˈmjuːn/

释    义   adj. 自身免疫的;自体免疫的

例    句   Watch for proteinuria, bone marrow suppression and autoimmune disease with trientine. 用曲安汀观察蛋白尿,骨髓抑制和自身免疫性疾病。

 

ovarian 英  /əʊˈveəriən/  美  /oʊˈveriən/

释    义    adj. [解剖] 卵巢的;子房的

例    句   There was no difference in the ovarian organization among unpregnant, pregnant experimental mice and control mice.未妊娠组、妊娠组和对照组小鼠卵巢组织无明显差异。

 

disease 英  /dɪˈziːz/  美  /dɪˈziːz/

释    义   n. 病,[医] 疾病;弊病;vt. 传染;使…有病

例    句   The disease spreads easily.这种疾病容易传播。

概述

  自身免疫性卵巢疾病包括自身免疫性卵巢炎、自身免疫性卵巢功能不全等,是一种罕见的自身免疫性疾病,其中人体的免疫系统错误地攻击卵巢,导致卵巢功能障碍,萎缩和纤维化。卵巢的变化可能导致它们无法正常运行。   自身免疫性卵巢炎病因   自身免疫性卵巢炎的根本原因尚不清楚。在许多情况下,它可能与狼疮,恶性贫血,重症肌无力或其他自身免疫性疾病并存。自身免疫性卵巢炎可能与I型和II型自身免疫性内分泌病综合征相关。

Natural history of autoimmune primary ovarian insufficiency in patients with Addison's disease: from normal ovarian function to overt ovarian dysfunction.复制标题

阿狄森氏病患者自身免疫性原发性卵巢功能不全的自然史: 从正常卵巢功能到显性卵巢功能障碍。

发表时间:2017-10-04

影响因子:5.3

作者: De Bellis A

期刊:Eur J Endocrinol

Women with autoimmune Addison's disease with normal ovulatory cycles but positive for steroid cell antibodies (StCA) have been considered at risk of premature ovarian insufficiency (POI).Thirty-three women younger than 40 years, with subclinical-clinical autoimmune Addison's disease but with normally ovulatory menses, were followed up for 10 years to evaluate the long-term time-related variations of StCA, ovarian function and follicular reserve. All patients and 27 control women were investigated at the start and every year for the presence and titre of StCA (by indirect immunofluorescence), serum concentrations of anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) and ovarian function at four consecutive menses every year. At the start of the study StCA were present in 16 women (group 1), at low/middle titres (≤1:32) in seven of them (43.8%, group 1A), at high titres (>1:32) in the remaining nine patients (group 1B, 56.2%), while they were absent from 17 patients (group 2).

译文

排卵周期正常但类固醇细胞抗体(StCA)阳性的自身免疫性Addison病女性被认为有卵巢早衰(POI)的风险。本研究对33名年龄在40岁以下的自身免疫性Addison病女性进行了10年的随访,以评估StCA、卵巢功能和卵泡储备的长期相关性变化。研究开始时和每年对所有患者和27名对照组女性进行StCA(通过间接免疫荧光)的存在和滴度、抗苗勒氏激素(AMH)的血清浓度和每年连续四个月经期的卵巢功能的调查。研究开始时,16例女性(组1)存在StCA,其中7例(1A组,43.8%)为低/中titres(≤1:32),9例(1B组,56.2%)为高titres(>1:32), 17例(组2)为无StCA。